53 year old female, on Rx x 18 months for indolent lymphoma. Developed dysphagia, odynophagia and mid-esophageal ulcers seen on scope

April 12, 2025
EoE and the Immune System: Are You Immunocompromised? Is EoE Autoimmune? Read Article...
MikeAnderson

I had Lymphoma and took Rituximab. I am now in full remission for a few years, but have developed severe EoE, with eczema, very dry skin conditions. Its a nightmare condition, with all the skin issues I have now.
My skin is so bad. My doctors don't know what to do..

April 24, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
A myEoEcenter Visitor

1

December 23, 2025
All updates must be accompanied by text or a picture.

Related Questions

View All
A myEoEcenter Visitor asked a question 💭

A myEoEcenter Visitor asked a question 💭